Beach Baker is currently working with a leading commercial property consultancy to recruit a Property Administrator in its Occupier Management team in Birmingham. This person will be the main client point of contact for all projects & property issues.
The main responsibilities of the role will include:
- Liaising with landlords and tenants to resolve property issues
- Undertake periodic inspections of properties to identify any issues and any opportunities to enhance the use of the property.
- Assist in management of vacant space
- Dealing with lease queries, boundary disputes and assisting with CPSE's
- Preparing repairing liability summaries from legal documentation
- Responsible for collating and submitting monthly fees
- Assist in drafting/approving change notes and invoices
- Helping to manage client helpdesk
- Instructing client legal services team for advice where appropriate
- Analysing and manipulating data from client database.
- Liaising with tenants in respect of bad debt
- Dealing with applications for landlord's consents, with reference to lease conditions, liaison with external consultants and solicitors where necessary.
- Assisting with service charge payments, recharges, annual budgets and variance reporting
In addition to a property administration background, the ideal candidate for this role should have excellent communication skills, a high level of attention to detail, and be competent in MS Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint. Previous use of Tramps or Horizon property management systems is desirable.