Beach Baker Property Recruitment is currently working with a leading commercial property consultancy to recruit a Property Administrator into its corporate real estate management team in Birmingham.
The main responsibilities of this role are to:
- Assist the Surveyors and the team in day to day property matters on a large portfolio of properties
- Liaising with the accounts team on payment of rents and service charge
- Liaising with the Property Administration Team in respect of database changes and invoice authorisation
- Liaising with landlords and clients on minor issues and escalating to senior colleagues as appropriate. Allocated work may include dealing with licence applications to alter, repair issues, boundary issues etc.
- Dealing with tenants including repair issues and arrears
- Providing support to the Helpdesk in terms of lease interpretation and liaising with client FM suppliers
The ideal candidate for this role will have previous experience in property management administration and a good knowledge of corporate lease terminology. This is a client facing role so you will also need strong customer service skills with the ability to deal with clients & colleagues at all levels. Strong numeracy and IT skills are required including MS Word & Excel.