Office Agency & Asset Management Surveyor, London W1
£40,000 - £45,000 Base + Lucrative Bonus structure + Benefits package
This independent property consultancy is currently recruiting a Chartered Surveyor for a commercial asset management/agency role in London. This company advises on the acquisition, disposal, development and asset management issues on all types of property throughout the UK for a diverse client base including occupiers, investors and developers.
The position will involve the asset management of a client portfolio of (12 offices in London + 1 large repositioning project 100,000 sq ft +) in London along with office acquisitions and disposals work across London. An ability to generate business through the use of e mail, telephone prospecting, individual initiatives and being aware of market activity is necessary.
- Knowledge and experience of undertaking Lease renewals, rent reviews and lettings/disposals/acquisitions
- Working knowledge of Argus developer/Argus Investment and Excel
- Relevant London experience and great business development skills.
- Experience in advising Landlord/Developer clients on improving their holdings by implementing office leasing strategies.
- Able to write clear, concise reports with well-argued conclusions & recommendations
The successful candidate is expected to have experience in Office Agency and Financial Modelling, be a good communicator, be self-motivated and have a good eye for detail. A minimum of 1 year PQE and 3yrs + experience working in an Agency/Asset management role is also required.
What We Offer:
The role itself offers a lucrative commission structure along with the opportunity to work with an enviable existing client list.
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity please send your CV to email@example.com