Managing Director - Private Equity Client (Affordable Housing) - London
Base salary £120,000-£150,000 + Competitive Package
This Residential Investment operation are currently looking to recruit an MD to oversee the expansion of the business throughout 2018 and beyond. This is an excellent opportunity for a strong people manager who can extract the best from a specialist team and progress their career within a Private Equity Real Estate Group. The successful candidate will hold an MD title already or be a Senior Land Manager with 20+ years relevant experience and possess an existing network of contacts within the sector - particularly among developers
Broad and deep knowledge of the residential market in England is required including the development process. Significant execution experience in negotiating and closing residential property transaction is also a prerequisite.
- Responsible for leading and managing the acquisition programme at the business
- Manage the acquisition team
- Create new opportunities to expand on housing growth potential
- Report to the board on the acquisition programme and take ownership of its delivery
- Responsible for acquisitions from lead generation through to completed delivery
- Co-ordinating with Operations Team the sales and lettings of completed units
What We Offer:
The role itself offers complete autonomy along with significant financial backing to support relevant business decisions for the company. Lucrative salary on offer for a motivated and driven individual keen to be involved in a fast-growing private equity business.
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org