M&E Project Surveyor - QS to Associate level - London
£40,000 - £80,000 (dependent upon experience)+ bonus + benefits
Would you like to work for a global tier 1 London based consultancy where innovation is encouraged and rewarded? A firm offering exposure to a whole mix of projects across the residential, mixed use, healthcare, education, leisure and transport sectors?
If you are keen to join a firm that pride themselves on employee training and development by providing you with the resources to take full advantage of your greatest skills and interest, then this could be the company for you.
As an M&E Project Surveyor specialising in Utilities you will be able to advise on utilities procurement, options and design. You will be confident in reviewing and commenting on all manner of mechanical and electrical related systems.
- Contract procurement, tender documentation, value engineering and commercial awareness, fee generation, dispute resolution, post contract management (competent in cost reporting).
- Work on projects of diverse scope where analysis of situation or data requires evaluation of a variety of factors and appropriate problem solving.
- Awareness of and developing marketing opportunities to bring in new business.
Preferred Qualifications and Experience:
- Ideally Degree Qualified in Quantity Surveying or similar qualification and hold or working towards Chartered status.
- Some experience in the London Commercial Market with experience and training within a PQS business.
- Open to considering professionals from both a consultancy or contractor background.
For more information or to register interest, please get in touch today on 0207 734 5856 or firstname.lastname@example.org
N.B. This firm would also be interest in speaking with professionals who have an M&E background and are looking to move into a broader QS role, or in contrast, those with experience in other fields who are wanting to gain M&E experience.