Loan Underwriter, Real Estate Finance Company, W1
Base salary of between £50,000-£60,000 + Competitive Package (flexible dependent on experience)
My client is seeking an Underwriter capable of structuring transactions based upon market sector, asset and security. This team is growing swiftly so are seeking to recruit an experienced candidate to take advantage of this lucrative position.
My client provides competitive short-term property finance using a flexible approach to the market. With a senior leadership team made up of some of the best minds in the Real Estate and Financial worlds, this company are in a unique position within the market and have a large pipeline building for 2018 and beyond.
- Analyse an applicant's financial data to determine loan viability and risk.
- Undertake thorough applicant and asset due diligence.
- Interpret and evaluate external credit reference agency data.
- Preparation of loan package for consideration by internal lending committee.
- Adhere to Financial Services lending policy.
The successful candidate should have strong analytical skills and possess a minimum of 2 year's experience in this relevant field.
What We Offer:
The role itself offers a competitive package, other benefits along with the opportunity to work with a strong client list.
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity please send your CV to email@example.com