Land Manager/Buyer, Property Development Company, London
Base Salary £50,000 - £70,000 + commission (dependent on experience)
This dynamic Property Development company are currently looking for a proven Land Manager/Buyer with London experience to work on an extensive pipeline of potential development projects.
The role will require the successful candidate to have strong relevant acquisitions experience and to be able to utilise this experience to acquire sites with a view to adding significant value. The scope of the role will change as the project develops and there are excellent opportunities for progression internally along with a lucrative commission structure.
- Working in the Land team you will be involved in sourcing and unlocking off market land sites through your proactive approach.
- Due diligence and feasibility on potential acquisitions. Targeting sites that will generate significant value.
- Market research and networking with agents.
- Managing professional fees and construction costs on development projects and working alongside Architects and Planners.
- Preparing and presenting financial appraisals on the viability of targeted sites.
The successful candidate will ideally be RICS Qualified (not essential) and possess an ability to navigate planning and construction challenges.
What We Offer:
The role itself offers a competitive package and commission structure.
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity please send your CV to