Acquisitions Manager (client side), Cobham, Up to £60,000 (DOE) + Site Bonus
Bruce's Doggy Day Care, a multi-award winning business is looking to expand following year on year growth, and requires an Acquisitions Manager (based out the Cobham site) to lead this.
The business was founded in 2008 and is the recognised UK leader in this growing sector. They currently have 2 sites based in Surrey and are looking to expand across the South East & Nationally.
The Acquisitions Manager will be responsible for identifying new sites and executing this through to completion.
This will involve:-
- Search and shortlist new sites to present to the board
- Focusing on leasing and concessions, particularly with multi-site landlords, but land for sale will be considered
- Assessing site viability in terms of planning permission, area demographics, operational suitability, investment and ROI
- Estimating fitout costs
- Agreeing terms & negotiate the lease, concession or sale, using the co investment payback model to ensure terms are viable
- Overseeing planning application process.
In order to be considered you WILL:-
- Be able to demonstrate completed property/ land transactions
- Have circa 5 years in either Rural/ Residential/ Commercial Surveying
- Hold an understanding of planning policy, particularly non-residential planning permissions such as sui generis / rural / agricultural / greenbelt
- Be MRICS (preference not essential)
- Have an existing network (landowners and or agents)
- Be passionate about growing a small business
This is a great opportunity for a Surveyor to join a backed business in a new and exciting sectors.
Candidates from Rural Consultancies, Residential Land Buyers & Commercial Surveyors will be considered.
Shortlisting will take place on Friday 2nd February and first round interview w/c 5th February, please contact George for further details 0207 734 5856.