Junior / Intermediate Quantity Surveyor Essex
£30,000 - £35,000
Beach Baker are pleased to be assisting this highly reputable multi-disciplinary property consultancy based in Essex in their search for a Junior / Intermediate Quantity Surveyor.
This firm, established 30 years ago, utilise their specialist knowledge across a variety of business sectors, including: Education, Commercial, Residential and Private to deliver cost effective and sustainable projects.
Following the success of a number of recent project our client is looking to recruit another member to their small and dynamic QS team, in order to assist their colleagues with both pre and post contract cost consultancy advice.
The ideal candidate will have recently completed their Quantity Surveying degree and be working towards their professional qualification (APC) or recently achieved MRICS status.
Responsibilities will include (and assisting with):
- Compiling feasibility estimates and detailed cost plans.
- Preparing tender documents and pre-tender estimates.
- Composing contract documents and tender analysis.
- Attending site as required.
- Assessing works in progress for valuation purposes.
- Client and project risk management.
- Project financial control and reporting.
- Agreeing final accounts.
To apply for this role, please contact Jessica Smith on 0207 734 5856 quoting reference JS/QS/886761, or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org