INTERIM SENIOR TRANSACTION MANAGER NORTH ENGLAND - FLEXIBLE BASE
to £60,000 pro-rata LEEDS/YORKSHIRE/NORTHWEST
Are you available to undertake a 6 - 12 months interim Asset/Senior Transaction Manager role for a leading property services company?
The company has a very large property portfolio for which it manages the facilities and property management functions. Assets include a large mix of commercial types, from listed buildings to state-of-the-art sites.
This role will be focussed on the Northern Region assisting the Principal Transaction/Head of Investment in managing the company's transaction programme around acquisitions and disposals.
You will be responsible for ensuring the management of disposals and acquisitions for the company's property portfolio; effective budget management and to deliver the corporate strategic aims. You will project manage site disposals and manage budgets relating to the acquisition and disposal of complex, multi-million-pound sites.
Candidates will have/be:-
- Commercial experience of managing transactions and detailed negotiations of Acquisitions and Disposals
- Detail orientated and able to negotiate contracts, set legal agreements, clawback and option agreements
- Able to manage own workload unsupervised
- Able to engage with range of stakeholders
- Appoint/manage external consultant teams on statutory planning, environmental surveys, demolition programmes and financial feasibility work.
- Able to forge strong working relationships with key stakeholders at a local, regional and national level and help deliver strategies.
You will be fully responsible for multi-million land and property acquisition and disposal projects, developing site specific strategies including town planning strategy, preparing business cases, management reporting, forecasting on potential receipts and costs and managing budgets.
This is a senior and strategic role which will enable the strict management of budgets on disposal, investment and development activity and ensure the delivery of projects.
To apply for this role, please contact Wendy Campbell on 0207 734 5856 quoting reference 886823