Beach Baker is delighted to be working with a leading cancer charity in its search for a Head of Property and Facilities Management.
Due to a recent restructure, my client is seeking an experienced Property and FM specialist to be based in Bristol and cover a portfolio across the UK. You will take strategic ownership of all daily operations, property management, portfolio expansion and implement improvements to services.
- Day to day FM and maintenance management of a mixed-use portfolio with circa 40 properties.
- Management of all property acquisitions, disposals, lease renewals, rent reviews and relocations.
- Setting and managing the property and facilities budgets.
- Be accountable for the PPM schedules and ensuring completion of all reactive maintenance tasks (including minor projects).
- Working with the H&S Manager to ensure compliance across the portfolio.
- Management of a small FM/Maintenance team.
- Review of supplier contractors and re-tender where necessary.
- Working with senior management teams to ensure company values are being achieved.
The successful candidate will have a client-side Facilities management background with proven experience within property management. Ideally, you will be RICS qualified (although not essential) with a strong background within the FM/Maintenance sector. Previous experience in contractor management, lease renewals and procurement is essential. Culturally, my client is seeking a candidate with strong stakeholder engagement skills, with the ability to listen to needs and work together with the wider business to achieve the same goal.
This is an exciting, new opportunity to work within the charity sector and strategically lead and develop the property and facilities management divisions.
To apply please send your CV directly to email@example.com or call on 0207 7345856 for a confidential discussion.
We aim to get back to all applications; however, due to the volume of applications we receive, we aren't always able to do so. If you have not received a response within 4-5 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful this time around. We will confidentially retain your details and inform you of any other suitable opportunities arising should you not be successful in this role