I am currently recruiting a Head of Estates for a multinational retailer. The role will predominantly be based in South Wales, however it has a UK-wide remit.
This retail firm have over 400 stores across the UK alone, and are continuing to expand on a global scale.
Principal duties will include leading a team of Estates Managers and taking responsibility for the daily management of the company's property portfolio, ensuring cost efficiency is maximised. Other tasks will include;
- Meeting business objectives
- Rent reviews and lease renewals
- Dispute resolution between landlords and tenants
- Take responsibility for securing refunds/overpayments
- Take overall responsibility for management of the firm's database
- MRICS (desirable)
- Experience of managing a team, whilst also managing commercial assets
- Experience of dealing with caseloads of lease renewals and rent reviews
- Clean driving license and willing to travel
Competitive salary + benefits + bonus, disclosed upon decreeing a candidate's suitability for the role.
If you are interested in this role, please send an up-to-date CV to email@example.com and quote the job reference number listed above. I aim to get back to all applications, however, if you have not received a response within 4-5 working days, please assume your application has not been successful.