Head of Estates / Asset Management : Charitable Organisation London or Regional
£55,000 + £4,000 London Weighting + Car/Car Allowance + Healthcare + Pension, etc
We are working on an exclusive agency basis with a leading charity which is seeking an accomplished and highly experienced, MRICS qualified, Head of Estates to join its team. This expansion role is a senior level position where the successful individual will sit on the Trustees' Committees.
This blue-chip, not-for-profit, organisation has an ambitious and well-funded growth/investment programme, with exciting plans to improve/extend the services offered through its portfolio, which comprises predominantly commercial assets. The substantial and varied assets are spread across the UK/Northern Ireland and incorporate Operational and Investment portfolios.
This is a significant role where the Head of Estates will be responsible for: -
- Developing and implementing the Estates Strategy
- Writing and presenting Papers to the Executive Board of Directors
- Managing a nationwide team of experienced and diverse MRICS qualified surveyors
- Maximising value and ensuring assets are fit for purpose
- Producing development schemes/planning as required to create additional value
You will be able to exhibit: -
- An MRICS qualification and strong team management experience
- Robust knowledge of landlord and tenant issues
- Acquisition and disposal agency skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, combined with the gravitas to present at senior level and work alongside the Heads of FM and Property Management
- Vision: Ambition and Ability to deliver growth of the portfolio
Candidates will ideally be based from London but may be in the regions if they are committed to commuting to the London Head Office 2/3 days each week, in addition to regional travel.
To discuss further details of this role in confidence, please call Wendy on 0207 734 5856 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, reference 886523