Head of Acquisitions - Residential Investment (Affordable Housing) - London
Base salary £150,000+ plus bonus
This Residential Investment operation is looking to recruit a Head of Acquisitions to oversee the acquisitions function of the business. This is an excellent opportunity for a strong people manager who can extract the best from a specialist team. The successful candidate will currently hold or have previous experience at a senior level within a housebuilder (e.g. as a Senior Land Buyer or Regional MD). They will have significant residential experience and possess an existing network of contacts within the sector - particularly among developers.
Broad and deep knowledge of the residential market in England is required including the development process. Significant execution experience in negotiating and closing residential property transaction is also a prerequisite.
- Responsible for leading and managing the acquisition programme at the business
- Manage the acquisition team
- Create new opportunities to expand on housing growth potential
- Report to the board on the acquisition programme and take ownership of its delivery
- Responsible for acquisitions from lead generation through to completed delivery
- Co-ordinating with Operations Team the sales and lettings of completed units
What We Offer:
The role itself offers significant autonomy, reporting direct to the CEO and Board. It is an opportunity to join a venture with secure funding from one of the world's preeminent real estate investors.