Do you like to work for an award-winning practice? Would you like to work within an experienced and social team which include APC assessors?
A well-known commercial consultancy based in the heart of Bristol City Centre is looking for a Graduate or Assistant to further strengthen their building surveying services.
The successful candidate will play a key role within the team. You will have an interesting and varied workload including professional surveys, contract administration and party wall / neighborly matters working with clients mainly in the private sector.
Why work for this practice?
- Working within national building surveying team of 25 people, 3 of which are APC assessors providing a support network for aspiring chartered surveyors.
- Excellent career progression opportunities.
- No individual fee targets.
- Client introduction fees (25% of fee value).
- Very social office which office which include other graduates.
As part of this continued success, either a part-qualified candidate with a least 12-months APC experience or a surveyor approaching qualification is now required to help service the work load and help identify and exploit further areas of growth.
Benefits include competitive salary plus company car / car allowance (given at graduate level), pension, life assurance, RICS training fees and flexible benefits which include buying or selling annual leave.
To apply for this please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.