The established firm have a legacy of over 150 years, and thus the successful candidate would be an integral part of a reputable and longstanding business. The candidate will work within a framework team which cover a range of building work, in numerous developments across the South-West. Consequently, they will gain experience working with small to medium size projects, with which full APC support and training will be provided.
Job Responsibilities will include:
- Managing client meetings
- Survey inspections
- Preparing tender reports
- Report and specification writing
The ambitious candidate must have a RICS accredited degree or equivalent, and additionally have at least 12 months experience managing multiple small to medium sized projects. Additionally, the post-holder will be client-focused and flexible, with excellent organisational and IT skills and finally, be able to work both autonomously and in a team. It is necessary that the candidate holds a full and clean driving license and is willing and able to travel.
- 23 days' holiday (plus public holidays)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Private Medical Insurance and Group Personal Pension Plan (voluntary and individual paid)
- Employee Savings Schemes and Travel Discounts
- Company-paid Professional Subscription
- Life Assurance
- Company car or car allowance (depending on grade)
- Company iPhone and laptop (depending on grade)
- Career progression opportunities
The progression opportunities towards Chartership make this role an unmissable chance to develop within the consultancy field. If you believe you are a suitable fit for this role, please send an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.