Beach Baker is currently working with a leading visitor attraction to recruit a Helpdesk Administrator in its FM team. This role is initially offered on a 3-month contract basis with a view to being extended / made permanent.
The main responsibilities of this role will include:
- Administration and supervision of Facilities Service Helpdesk
- Proactive management of work orders
- Maintain the Helpdesk system, updating and closing calls as required
- Monitor works, chasing contractors as required
- Act as liaison for contractors and staff
- Managing Contractors & Internal Helpdesk Key Performance Indicators
- Update and maintain contract database on CAFM system, including hard copy records
- Ensure relevant departmental records are maintained and up to date
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a similar facilities helpdesk or administration role. They should have an excellent telephone manner, the ability to work on their own initiative and a methodical approach with attention to detail. Previous experience of using CAFM systems would be an advantage.
We aim to get back to all applications, however; if you have not received a response within 7 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful this time. We will confidentially retain your details and inform you of any other suitable opportunities arising should you not be successful in this role.