Beach Baker is working with a leading property & facilities management consultancy to recruit an experienced Facilities Manager to work on a prestigious commercial property estate in the heart of Mayfair.
The FM will be responsible for the management and provision of facilities services across the portfolio including compliance, hard and soft services, building maintenance and service charges.
The duties of the role will include;
- Prepare, monitor and reconcile service charge budgets in accordance with the RICS Code of Practice.
- Engage regularly with all occupiers, keeping them informed of works and services within the buildings.
- Regularly inspect the buildings including all common areas i.e. corridors, fire escape routes, plant rooms, roof areas, service areas, car parks etc.
- Ensure that all safety records, statutory inspections, reports and documentation are retained and up to date at the properties.
- Manage the performance of the Service Desk to ensure that all service providers interact effectively and that reactive tasks are reported, action taken and then closed in accordance with SLAs & KPIs.
- Assist with the completion of Way leave Agreements and Licence to Alter as required by the Head of Facilities Management.
- Assist Management Surveyors in the provision of formal written reports and attend client meetings as required.
- Establish close co-operation and liaison with all local authority departments, local organisations, businesses and associations as are necessary in connection with the successful operation of the building.
- Attend regular supplier review meetings and take ownership of the performance of the contracts. Inspect site records, method statements and contracts on a regular basis.
The ideal candidate for this role will come from a managing agent background with a strong record in managing complex service charge budgets for a mixed use multi-tenanted portfolio. A NEBOSH or IOSH qualification is essential, as well as Membership of BIFM. You will also need excellent communication and customer service skills.