Beach Baker is working with a leading managing agent to recruit an experienced Facilities Manager for a single site role managing a prestigious trophy building in Mayfair.
The FM will be responsible for the management and provision of facilities services across the site including H&S compliance, hard and soft services, building maintenance and service charges.
The duties of the role will include:
- Engage regularly with all occupiers, keeping them informed of works and services within the building.
- Regularly inspect the building including all common areas i.e. corridors, fire escape routes, plant rooms, roof areas, service areas, car parks etc.
- Ensure that all safety records, statutory inspections, reports and documentation are retained and up to date at the properties.
- Assist with the completion of Way leave Agreements and Licence to Alter as required by the Head of Facilities Management.
- On-going management of energy, sustainability and the Carbon Reduction Commitment
- Assist Management Surveyors in the provision of formal written reports and attend client meetings as required.
- Establish close co-operation and liaison with all local authority departments, local organisations, businesses and associations as are necessary in connection with the successful operation of the building.
- Assist in the preparation and monitoring of service charge budgets in accordance with the RICS Code of Practice.
- Attend regular supplier review meetings and take ownership of the performance of the contracts. Inspect site records, method statements and contracts on a regular basis.
The ideal candidate for this role will come from a managing agent background with a strong record in managing service charge budgets. Candidates should have demonstrable experience of managing contractors to deliver an excellent service. A NEBOSH or IOSH qualification is essential, as well as Membership of BIFM.