A UK based commercial property management company is seeking an experienced Facilities Manager to join its London team. The successful candidate will be accountable for a range of responsibilities for a large commercial, multi-tenanted portfolio across London and the South East.
- Manage the relationships with landlords, tenants and third party contractors.
- Ensure the building is presented and managed to the highest possible standard.
- Provide regular reports on contractor and financial performance to General Manager.
- Oversee the preparation and delivery of the property's operations and capital budgets.
- Manage all capital works programmes.
- Follow contractual guidelines for managing the asset as prescribed in the Management and Leasing agreements.
- Lead and manage on site teams.
- Interact with tenants in a proactive and professional manor.
- Ensure that the highest priority is given to the health and safety of all occupants.
- Review plans for Tenant alterations and maintain contact throughout the project.
- Undertake a contract administration/management role for major Capex or Operating projects where appropriate.
- Excellent verbal and written commutation skills are essential.
- Proven stakeholder management skills.
- Experience of the budgetary process including operations and capital expenditure budgets.
- Demonstrated leadership and management skills.
- Ideally you will be a Member of BIFM and NEBOSH qualified.
- ******Previous experience of managing large multi tenanted sites is essential as is the ability to prepare and manage the service charge budget.****
To apply for this role please contact Belinda Miller on 0207 7345856 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We aim to get back to all applications; however, due to the volume of applications we receive, we aren't always able to do so. If you have not received a response within 4-5 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful this time round. We will confidentially retain your details and inform you of any other suitable opportunities arising should you not be successful in this role.