Beach Baker is currently recruiting for a Facilities Coordinator to join a leading property and facilities management consultancy, working with an onsite FM team at a landmark Mayfair office building.
The Facilities Coordinator will report directly to the Senior Facilities Manager, and duties will include:
- Act as the central communication point - liaising regularly with all the tenants and occupiers keeping them informed of all works and services within the building as required.
- Liaise with tenants to arrange access for contractors, in particular the in-house engineering team, to enable works to be carried out within their demise.
- Liaise with contractors to report faults or arrange for them to attend site to carry out programmed works.
- Helpdesk - raise work orders for all common area jobs.
- Manage the Authority to Access system and the filing of completed permits.
- Coordinate 6 monthly and annual insurance inspections and follow up on all actions.
- Collate method statements and risk assessments and ensure that the Facilities Managers review them; proactively assess issued documents and request more information as necessary.
- Ensure expected visitor and contractors are booked in with reception and security.
- Arrange viewings and surveys as required.
- Assist in all aspects of health and safety for the building including actioning risk assessment issues, arranging signage, and ordering of first aid supplies.
- Manage the Purchase Order System; issue purchase orders to contractors in response to quotes; keep purchase order log up to date, file all purchase orders, quotes and AW's; ensure receipt of all invoices relative to issued purchase orders.
The ideal candidate for this role will have prior experience in a varied Facilities Coordinator / Administrator vacancy. They will need the ability to work as part of a small team with minimal supervision, with good interpersonal skills and IT skills including MS Excel. An IOSH qualification is desirable.