Beach Baker is working with a well-known national fashion retailer to recruit a Facilities Coordinator in its head office on a 4 month contract basis. The working hours are 0900-1730 with a one hour lunch break and we are looking for a candidate to start on Monday 4th December.
The Facilities Coordinator will provide administrative and secretarial support to the Property Manager and Facilities Manager. The main duties will include:
- Providing accurate correspondence from long and shorthand drafts.
- Managing incoming telephone enquiries and coordinating immediate/reactive responses where possible.
- Managing department filing systems for quick retrieval and referral of documents.
- Co-ordinating quotations/estimates from contractors, with subsequent invoice management and verification.
- Inter-company communications at all levels relating to Facilities department operations.
- Liaising with contractors and professional organisations; attending site meetings as directed.
- Covering PA duties for the Property Director during holiday periods.
- Spreadsheet analysis production for half-yearly and annual accounts.
The ideal candidate for this role will be an experienced administrator, preferably with a background in facilities or property management. They should have good IT skills in all MS Office applications and excellent communication skills. Candidates should be available to commence on 4th December and willing to work on a contract basis for a minimum 4 months, which may be extended.