Beach Baker is pleased to be working with a professional membership association to recruit a Facilities Coordinator on an initial 3 month fixed term contract. This is a full time role based in Euston Square.
The Facilities Coordinator will play a key role in H&S, compliance, and support administration and in assisting the Property team with the implementation of office procedures and initiatives.
Key duties will include:
- To provide support to building occupants and assist the Property team to ensure that the College is seen to be a proactive, courteous and efficient organisation both by its members and other key audiences.
- To assist with dealing with staff queries and monitoring complaints to the TFM helpdesk ensuring that they are dealt with quickly and efficiently.
- To assist in the day to day management of the lifts and their contractors.
- Assist with any internal offices moves.
- To assist the Regional FM with fabric maintenance checks via a checklist reporting back any maintenance issues or actions to the Head of Property.
- To conduct daily health and safety checks of all floors ensuring that any non-compliance issues are dealt with or escalated to line management.
- To assist the Project Manager in the delivery of projects and helping to retrieve quotes from contractors / suppliers.
Candidates for this role should have at least two years' experience in a fast-paced facilities administration role, where they have worked with contractors & suppliers and developed an awareness of H&S and compliance.