Beach Baker is currently recruiting for a part time Facilities Assistant to support a site-based FM team at a luxury residential development in central London close to Tower Bridge.
The role is employed by a leading property consultancy and offered on a 24 hours a week contract. This could be worked as either 3 full 9am-5pm days or 5 short days, there will be flexibility to suit the successful candidate's needs.
Duties of the role will include:
- Assisting the Estate Director with organising and hosting events, working with onsite retailers and occupiers.
- Assist with marketing and communication activity including social media and newsletters.
- Collecting and sorting incoming mail and arrange for the collection of outgoing mail twice daily.
- Typing and distribution of letters and general correspondence as requested.
- Answering incoming telephone calls, taking comprehensive messages, dealing with general enquiries from residents or others, transferring calls as appropriate.
- Purchasing and control of office supplies (ie stationery, H&S signs, tea and coffee, etc.)
- Maintaining invoice records for reconciling to service charge reports and liaising with head office accounts
- Raising Purchase Orders and sending relevant instructions to contractors regarding the procedure for invoicing.
- Administering the Permit to Work process on a daily basis, ensuring all permits are recorded, processed and distributed correctly.
The ideal candidate for this role will have prior administrative experience within a facilities or property management team, with IT skills in MS Word & Excel, and strong communication skills. They will be working as part of a small on site team, so should have the ability to work independently and using self-initiative.