Beach Baker is currently recruiting for a Facilities Administrator to support a site-based facilities management team across two central London buildings, spending 3 days a week in the West End and 2 days in the City.
The Facilities Assistant will contribute to the efficient and smooth running of the buildings, with duties including:
- Collecting and sorting incoming mail and arrange for the collection of outgoing mail
- Typing and distribution of memos, letters and general correspondence
- Maintaining personnel records for Building Management staff
- Taking and distribution of tenant and contractor meeting minutes
- Maintaining invoice records for reconciling to service charge reports and liaising with head office accounts team.
- Raising Purchase Orders and Local Works Orders, and sending relevant instructions to contractors regarding the procedure for invoicing.
- Making sure all financial correspondence is filed correctly
- Administering the Permit to Work process, ensuring all permits are recorded, processed and distributed correctly
- Raise any site issues or defects, ensuring they are logged through the Helpdesk
The ideal candidate for this role will have prior administrative experience within a facilities or property management team, with IT skills in MS Word & Excel, and strong communication skills. They will be working as part of a small on-site team, so should have the ability to work independently and using self-initiative.