Beach Baker Property Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Facilities Administration Officer who is fluent in German to join the facilities team on-site at a German banking company in its City office.
Reporting to the Head of Operations, the duties of this role will include:
- Responsibility for management control of all incoming invoices and ensuring that suppliers are paid accordingly.
- Daily management of all staff expense claims and cash advances.
- Daily liaison with the Facilities Management team ensuring that all functions and tasks documented within the Service Level Agreement are completed within the appropriate timeframe and in the correct manner.
- Monitoring of the FM team & Contractors ensuring that all internal procedures and guidelines are followed.
- Daily management/monitoring of any issues associated within the FM & Front of house functions ensuring appropriate resolution.
- Travel management including checking monthly travel reports and monitoring that local travel requirements are adhered to.
- Responsible for timely payment of personal and season ticket loans to the employees.
- Evaluate and approve Company Insurance.
In addition to excellent communication skills in both English and German, the ideal candidate for this role will have strong administrative and numerical skills, be highly organised and have the ability to negotiate, work to deadlines and work under pressure. Previous experience working for a facilities management provider or in the financial services sector would be beneficial.