Are you a surveyor who is keen to work for an independent firm? Would you like to work autonomously, in a company with clear progression opportunities?
I am seeking a Commercial Property Management surveyor for a leading independent company, based in Cornwall.
Despite a small number of offices, this company have nearly 100 diverse clients on their books, and over 500 tenants on more than 100 sites across the South-West. Consequently, their rent revenue is increasing year on year and consequently, they are looking to hire a Commercial Property Management surveyor to support their expanding team. The company are flexible but are ideally looking for candidates from APC level up to MRICS, with up to 5 years PQE.
Job responsibilities will include;
- Property/land inspections, viewings and appraisals
- Able to provide extensive advice on a broad spectrum of asset classes
- Manage a marketing strategy and negotiations from inception to completion
- Provide leasing and sales instructions
- Adaptable and able to manage a busy workload
- Confident in working autonomously and in a team
- Able to network and has a professional work ethic, working in compliance with RICS standards
Disclosed upon review of experience + benefits + 32 days holiday.
If you are interested in this role, please send an up-to-date CV to email@example.com. If your experience matches the job specification, you will receive a phone call which will allow your application to be progressed.
We aim to get back to all applications, however, if you have not received a response within 4-5 working days, please assume your application has not been successful. I will confidentially retain your details and inform you of any other opportunities that suit your background.