Client-Side Property Manager MRICS (London, Colchester, Aylesbury and Derby)
Basic salary £38,000 - £42,500 (London weighted) + Benefits Package
My client is a national charity with a mixed nationwide portfolio and they are currently recruiting a Property Manager to join their expanding team.
The successful candidate will be an associate or full member of the RICS. It is an essential requirement that candidates have significant experience as a general practice Chartered Surveyor or equivalent as well as experience of managing a budget. The knowledge of statutory requirements, in particular Building Services, related regulations, Landlord and Tenant Act and related charity legislation is an essential requirement.
You will be expected to produce a regional property plan designed to deliver the National Property Strategy and implement the regional plan through;
- Service charge reconciliations and budgeting
- Ensuring the implementation of planned and reactive repair and maintenance for properties, working with the appropriate Regional Facilities Manager
- Carrying out property inspections
- Supporting the Head of Estates in all aspects of portfolio management
- Negotiating and agreeing lease arrangements for the client's occupations
The successful candidate will ideally be MRICS. Good commercial awareness along with an ability to work autonomously is required. This is a fantastic role for someone living in London that wants to progress their career at a renowned Developer with a successful track-record.
What We Offer:
The role itself offers a competitive package along with the opportunity to work with a dynamic portfolio. There is flexibility on the location of this role and can be based from their London, Colchester, Aylesbury or Derby area offices.
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity please send your CV to email@example.com