Beach Baker is delighted to be retained by an award-winning property company, who own a number of prestigious estates across the UK and are looking to recruit an additional building surveyor to their team.
The successful candidate will be joining a small building surveying team providing commercial and residential services.
The role includes:
- Creation of planned maintenance programmes
- Delivery of project management
- Creating Total Lifecycle Asset Management services alongside the Building services and Facilities management teams
- Assisting in the development of a sustainability service to improve building efficiency and reduce occupancy costs
- Provide a highly professional dilapidation service
- Building defect diagnosis
- Condition surveys
- Ensure Party Wall Act compliance
The office is based in Worcestershire but the role is primarily field-based, either on site or visiting clients, and so there is flexibility to work from home.
My client is ideally looking for a candidate with at least 2-years' experience (and a degree in Building Surveying) working for a consultancy, housing association or public sector organisation. They will also consider candidates at APC level.
If you believe that you are suitable for this role, then please send your CV to email@example.com.
We aim to get back to all applications, however; if you have not received a response within 4-5 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful this time around. We will confidentially retain your details and inform you of any other suitable opportunities that arise, should you not be successful in this role.