Beach Baker is delighted to be instructed by an award-winning Property Company which has a number of prestigious estates across the UK who are looking to recruit an additional building surveyor.
The successful candidate will be joining a small building consultancy team providing commercial and residential services including:
- Creation of planned maintenance programmes
- Delivery of project management
- Creating Total Lifecycle Asset Management services alongside the Building services and Facilities management teams
- Assisting in the development of a sustainability service to improve building efficiency and reduce occupancy costs
- Provide a highly professional dilapidation service
- Building defect diagnosis
- Condition surveys
- Ensure Party Wall Act compliance
The office is based in Worcestershire but the role is primarily field-based on site or visiting clients so there is the flexibility to work from home. The client is flexible on where the candidate is located.
My client is ideally looking for a Chartered Building Surveyor (MRICS) however non-chartered candidates will be strongly considered. They will also need to have experience of contract administration and project management working for a private practice consultancy, client-side or housing association.
To apply for this please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.