Beach Baker is delighted to be instructed by an award-winning Property Company which has a number of prestigious estates across the UK who are looking to recruit an additional building surveyor.
The successful candidate will be joining a small building consultancy team providing commercial and residential services including:
- Creation of planned maintenance programmes
- Delivery of project management
- Creating Total Lifecycle Asset Management services alongside the Building services and Facilities management teams
- Assisting in the development of a sustainability service to improve building efficiency and reduce occupancy costs
- Provide a highly professional dilapidation service
- Building defect diagnosis
- Condition surveys
- Ensure Party Wall Act compliance
The role is mainly field-based covering a geographical patch of the South West with the occasional visit to London and attending team meetings at their South Midlands office once or twice a week. Ideally, the successful candidate will need to have good access to the M5 and M4.
My client is ideally looking for a Chartered Building Surveyor (MRICS) however non-chartered candidates will be strongly considered. You will also need to have experience of contract administration and project management working for a private practice consultancy, client-side or housing association.
On offer is a competitive salary, car allowance, 25 days annual leave, pension, health cover and discretionary bonus.
To apply for this please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.