Beach Baker is currently with a national commercial property agency to recruit a number of Agent / Negotiator roles in its expanding Childcare & Education division. The current vacancies are in London, Bristol, Birmingham and Manchester.
The agents role is to sell and acquire businesses such as nurseries and private schools on behalf of private and corporate clients within the childcare sector.
The Negotiator will take ownership of the full sales process and be required to build the client base within their region, with duties including:
- Visiting clients to discuss their businesses, take information about the property and advise on estimated values of the business.
- Market and promote properties for sale.
- To send out details of new businesses in the market to database contacts.
- Advise clients about the buying and selling process.
- Arrange and carry out the viewings of properties.
- Represent the sellers in negotiations with prospective buyers.
- Monitor the sales as they proceed and liaise with all interested parties including mortgage brokers, solicitors, surveyors and other agents.
- Advise clients and help buyers to decide what they want to buy.
- Ensure that a price is agreed that is acceptable to both the buyer and the seller.
- To keep up to date with trends in the local commercial property market.
The ideal candidate for this role will be either experienced in the sector currently or a graduate with experience in a sales role, ideally within the property industry. You will need to be highly professional with the ability to develop strong business relationships and be driven to succeed whilst not compromising on service.
On offer is a competitive basic salary dependent on level of experience plus a generous commission scheme, car allowance, pension, life assurance, and career opportunities for progression within the company.