A successful firm of chartered surveyors in the Cotswolds have recently instructed Beach Baker to recruit an additional Building Surveyor within their busy office. This company, established 20-years ago, pride themselves on being a traditional firm of surveyors and have an excellent reputation in the local area. A lot of their work is from repeat business in the residential, commercial and education sectors but principally working with historic / listed buildings.
The role will predominantly involve Building Surveys and inspections of domestic property though other activities will include:
- Preparing specifications for and administering repair and refurbishment contracts;
- Preparing and negotiating schedules of dilapidations;
- Advising clients on regulatory compliance with regards to Building Regulations, CDM Regulations and Party Wall;
- Insurance Reinstatement Cost Assessments;
- Working as part of a project team;
As part of this continued success, either a part-qualified candidate with a least 12-months APC or a Chartered Building Surveyor is now required to help service the work load and help identify and exploit further areas of growth. Ideally, the role would suit an ambitious individual, who is motivated, driven and keen to progress.
On offer is a competitive salary and pension scheme.
Your application will be dealt with in the strictest confidence by Matthew Clackson. Please call our office on 0117 925 6401 or alternatively send your CV directly to Matthew@beachbaker.co.uk, and for many more property jobs please visit our website www.beachbaker.co.uk.