Beach Baker Property Recruitment is pleased to be working with a leading UK property & asset management provider to recruit a Property Manager in the Midlands. The portfolio is a range of different sized Blocks & Estate-only schemes across Central & SW Birmingham, Worcestershire and Shropshire.
This is a home-based role with regular travel required between the properties and occasional visits to the company head office nearby. A company car or car allowance is provided, and candidates will ideally live within the above region.
The duties of the role will include:
- To undertake the administration and management of the service charges for a portfolio of residential apartment blocks and housing estate developments.
- Responsible for effective delivery of all operational and business processes so as to ensure the delivery of safe, personal and professional management services.
- Taking a lead on formal resident and client liaison including residents' meetings, building relationships with clients and customers.
- Implementation of efficient site-led processes to optimise the delivery solution to ensure the best possible customer experience.
- Overseeing delivery of efficient and effective repair and maintenance requirements.
- Contractor appointment and management, utilising site staff where appropriate.
- Ownership of service charge budgeting, financial management and reporting.
- Supporting the satisfactory transition from bidding, through mobilisation to service delivery, including phased build programmes for new development in the region.
The ideal candidate for this role will have previous experience in a property or block management position, or related experience such as from a housing association or residential lettings background. You will need strong communication skills and a focus on providing excellent customer service. Candidates should be self-motivated with the ability to work independently. Full clean UK driving licence essential.