Our client is an exciting and growing multi-disciplinary firm of construction professionals based in South London, working across the higher education and residential sectors for universities and developers among others
Our client is looking for a hardworking, bright and confident Bid & Marketing Coordinator to join their busy London office.
Reporting into the Bid & Marketing Manager and ultimately, the Directors, the Bid & Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for:
- Managing the bid process from inception to completion - coordinating all activity, monitoring progress, ensuring regular internal meetings held and making sure deadlines are met
- Working with Directors across the business to produce winning first and second stage bids
- Daily OJEU and portal searching to identify relevant opportunities - remove this as training Izzy
- Ensuring bid collateral is up to date including project sheets and CVs
- Managing an internal bid text library
- Ensuring bids are technically compliant as well as presented well.
- Ensuring feedback is gained
- Supporting the Bid & Marketing manager as needed
- Managing the marketing assistant and coordinating workload (when working on bidding/marketing)
- Compile client presentations
- Production of marketing material including capability statements / brochures
- Collaborating with Directors to organise a variety of client events ranging in size and type.
- Venue research and guest list coordination
- Coordinate conference attendances
- Assist Directors with ad-hoc duties as required
- Managing LinkedIn, twitter, Instagram etc. Our client would like to improve their social media presence so there is definitely scope to develop this element of the role.
- Networking and growing our industry contacts with a specific focus on potential clients
- Collating industry knowledge and reporting back to the directors
- Writing and editing
- Similar bid coordination within a construction environment
- Coordinating multiple bids at any one time
- Monitoring/searching opportunities and OJEUs
- A full range of bid documentation including PQQs, EOI's and ITT
- event and conference coordination
- Adobe InDesign
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent written communication skills
- Highly organised with strong time management
- Ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team
- confident and approachable