Beach Baker is delighted to be working with a leading financial organisation in its search for an Assistant Facilities Manager. Reporting to the Head of Facilities Management and based in Northwich, the successful candidate will take ownership for two key offices.
- Day to day operational running of both sites.
- Contract management, including regular review meetings and making recommendations for change and improvements.
- Responsible for H&S compliance, ensuring robust procedures are in place.
- Responsible for all M&E services.
- Management of monthly operations budget and consideration for Capex expenditure.
- Working with the London office to assist with the operational management of the north offices.
The successful candidate will be a proactive and experienced Facilities professional with a proven background in implementing change and improving efficiencies. Previous contract management experience is essential as is a good working knowledge of M&E systems, ideally within a critical environment. You will be a BIFM member and hold a current IOSH qualification.
This is an exciting role to take ownership for 2 key sites with genuine career progression.
To apply for this role please contact Belinda Miller on 0207 7345856 or email your CV to email@example.com
We aim to get back to all applications; however, due to the volume of applications we receive, we aren't always able to do so. If you have not received a response within 4-5 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful this time round. We will confidentially retain your details and inform you of any other suitable opportunities arising should you not be successful in this role.