Assistant Facilities Manager Manchester
£25,000 plus Benefits
Beach Baker is pleased to be working with a leading international property consultancy to attract an experienced Assistant Facilities Manager to provide support to the Facilities Manager across a portfolio of seven retail / industrial parks. Additionally, you will provide administration support to one major city centre property.
The portfolio of retail / industrial parks spans across the Rochdale to Wrexham area, so a candidate with a driving licence is preferred.
- Assist with contractor management for both hard and soft services
- First point of contact for all tenant queries
- Assist with service charge budget preparation and management
- Assist with minor works, project management/contractor appointment
- Assist with contract tendering and negotiation
- H&S compliance
- Management of planned and reactive maintenance schedules
- Produce regular reports on asset and contractor performance
- General administration duties including invoice management
The successful candidate will have previous experience in managing multi sites, ideally retail or industrial. You will ideally be IOSH qualified and a BIFM member. Excellent communication skills are a must as is the ability to prioritise. A proven administration background is essential, ideally with experience within a managing agent environment.
To apply for this role, please contact Jessica Smith on 0207 734 5856 quoting reference JS/FM/886654, or email your CV to email@example.com
We aim to get back to all applications; however, due to the volume of applications we receive, we aren't always able to do so. If you have not received a response within 4-5 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful this time round. We will confidentially retain your details and inform you of any other suitable opportunities arising should you not be successful in this role.