Beach Baker is pleased to be working with a leading FM managing agent to recruit an Assistant Facilities Manager to support in the management of a portfolio of commercial office and retain properties in central London. The AFM will primarily be based at a site in Covent Garden and working alongside a Senior Facilities Manager.
The duties of the role will include:
- Assist with contractor management for both hard and soft services
- Regularly liaise with occupiers and be the first point of contact for all tenant queries
- Assist with service charge budget preparation and management
- Assist with minor works, project management/contractor appointment
- Assist with contract tendering and negotiation
- H&S compliance
- Management of planned and reactive maintenance schedules
- Produce regular reports on asset and contractor performance
- General administration duties including invoice management
The successful candidate will have previous experience in facilities management, preferably from a managing agent background. They should also have a proven track record of working in a customer orientated environment, with excellent communication & organisational skills, knowledge of hard & soft services, and of the service charge budget process.