Assistant FM required for corporate client in the City.
The Assistant FM will be involved in both strategic planning and day-to-day operations, particularly in relation to buildings and premises. Likely areas of responsibility include:
- Building maintenance.
- Catering equipment and vending.
- Health and safety
- Procurement and contract management.
- Utilities and communications infrastructure.
- Permit to work systems.
The successful candidate will have previous experience of:
- preparing documents to put out tenders for contractors;
- project management and supervising and coordinating the work of contractors;
- calculating and comparing costs for required goods or services to achieve maximum value for money;
- directing, coordinating and planning essential central services such as maintenance, cleaning, catering, waste disposal and recycling;
- ensuring the building meets health and safety requirements and that facilities comply with legislation;
To apply for this role please contact Belinda Miller on 0207 7345856 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We aim to get back to all applications; however, due to the volume of applications we receive, we aren't always able to do so. If you have not received a response within 4-5 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful this time round. We will confidentially retain your details and inform you of any other suitable opportunities arising should you not be successful in this role.