Assistant Facilities Manager Edinburgh
£26,500 plus Benefits
Beach Baker is pleased to be working with a leading international property consultancy to attract an Experienced Assistant Facilities Manager to provide support on a multi tenanted, single site commercial office in the heart of Edinburgh's city centre.
This exciting role has the opportunity for progression to assist with the management of other properties in the portfolio once fully trained.
- Contractor management for both hard and soft services
- First point of contact for all tenant queries
- Assist with service charge budget preparation and management
- Assist with minor works, project management/contractor appointment
- Assist with contract tendering and negotiation
- H&S compliance
- Management of planned and reactive maintenance schedules
- Produce regular reports on asset and contractor performance
The successful candidate will have previous experience in managing a multi tenanted property, preferably within a single site environment. You will ideally be IOSH qualified and a BIFM member. Excellent communication skills are a must as is the ability to prioritise. A proven experience of working within a managing agent environment would be ideal.
To apply for this role, please contact Jessica Smith on 0207 734 5856 quoting reference JS/FM/886655, or email your CV to email@example.com
We aim to get back to all applications; however, due to the volume of applications we receive, we aren't always able to do so. If you have not received a response within 4-5 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful this time round. We will confidentially retain your details and inform you of any other suitable opportunities arising should you not be successful in this role.