Beach Baker is pleased to be working with a leading international property consultancy to attract an Assistant Facilities Manager to support in the management of a 100-acre business & industrial park in Dunstable, Bedfordshire.
Reporting to a Regional Facilities Manager, this person will be based on-site with duties including:
- Assist with contractor management for both hard and soft services
- Regularly liaise with occupiers and be the first point of contact for all tenant queries
- Assist with service charge budget preparation and management
- Assist with minor works, project management/contractor appointment
- Assist with contract tendering and negotiation
- H&S compliance
- Management of planned and reactive maintenance schedules
- Produce regular reports on asset and contractor performance
- General administration duties including invoice management
- Provide administrative support to the wider Midlands FM team
The successful candidate will have previous experience in facilities management, preferably from a business / industrial park environment. They should have excellent communication skills with the ability to build strong relationships and interact with tenants on a day to day basis.