Beach Baker is pleased to be working with a leading international property consultancy to attract an Assistant Facilities Manager to support in the management of a busy retail & leisure park in Croydon which is home to 20 well-known national brands.
Working alongside the Facilities Manager, the duties of the role will include:
- Assist with contractor management for both hard and soft services
- Regularly liaise with occupiers and be the first point of contact for all tenant queries
- Assist with service charge budget preparation and management
- Assist with minor works, project management/contractor appointment
- Assist with contract tendering and negotiation
- H&S compliance
- Management of planned and reactive maintenance schedules
- Produce regular reports on asset and contractor performance
- General administration duties including invoice management
The successful candidate will have previous experience in the delivery of hard and soft FM services, preferably from a managing agent background. Experience of working with retail and leisure tenants would be beneficial.
We aim to get back to all applications; however, due to the volume of applications we receive, we aren't always able to do so. If you have not received a response within 4-5 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful this time round. We will confidentially retain your details and inform you of any other suitable opportunities arising should you not be successful in this role.