Beach Baker is pleased to be working with a leading international property consultancy to attract an experienced Assistant Facilities Manager in central Brighton. This candidate will be based primarily at a multi-tenanted office building and support on other sites in the Brighton area.
- Assist with contractor management for both hard and soft services
- First point of contact for all tenant queries
- Assist with service charge budget preparation and management
- Assist with minor works, project management/contractor appointment
- Assist with contract tendering and negotiation
- H&S compliance
- Management of planned and reactive maintenance schedules
- Produce regular reports on asset and contractor performance
- General administration duties including invoice management
The successful candidate will have previous experience in facilities or building management, preferably from a managing agent or service provider background. Excellent communication skills are a must as is the ability to prioritise.
We aim to get back to all applications; however, due to the volume of applications we receive, we aren't always able to do so. If you have not received a response within 4-5 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful this time round. We will confidentially retain your details and inform you of any other suitable opportunities arising should you not be successful in this role.