Beach Baker is pleased to be working with a leading international property consultancy to recruit an Assistant Facilities Manager to be based at a large multi-tenanted office building in Brentford.
Reporting to a Regional Facilities Manager, the duties of the role will include:
- Assist with contractor management for both hard and soft services
- Regularly liaise with occupiers and be the first point of contact for all tenant queries
- Assist with service charge budget preparation and management
- Assist with minor works, project management/contractor appointment
- Assist with contract tendering and negotiation
- H&S compliance
- Management of planned and reactive maintenance schedules
- Produce regular reports on asset and contractor performance
- General administration duties including invoice management
The successful candidate will have previous experience in the delivery of hard and soft FM services, preferably from a managing agent background. They should have excellent communication skills and the ability to build strong client relationships. Experience of dealing with refurbishment projects within an occupied building would be an advantage.