This firm are a leading strategy consultancy, offering solutions through project management in the healthcare sector. This growing business have an increasing number of prominent clients on their books, and this growth has consequently enabled them to recruit more like-minded candidates to their team. The candidate will be working in a non-corporate working environment with a flat management structure.
The candidate will have an interest in developing skills in Fire Safety and Health and Safety in the built environment. You will assist the team with implementing and providing quality strategic advice and solutions, and assist team members in executing their work to the highest quality.
- Graduate (engineering/construction/project management/building surveying degree) with a desire to work in the Fire Safety and Health and Safety sector
- One year's experience working in Fire Safety/Health and Safety
- Current and clean driving license
- Ability to develop and learn new skills quickly
- Be keen and able to take on responsibility for various projects and resources
- Willing to take on new challenges, and use initiative to solve problems
- Self-disciplined and self-motivated, able to work independently
- Excellent oral, verbal and written communication skills
- IT literate, numerate and able to get on with people
This company are renowned for their recruitment and subsequent training of graduates, and recognise that the right candidate will be able to grow and develop with the company. Consequently, they are willing to pay between £18,000 - £25,000, depending on experience.
If you are suitable for this role, please send an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All communication will remain confidential. Due to the volume of applications we receive, if you do not hear from us in 7 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful. We will contact you when suitable opportunities arise.