Asset Manager, circa £60,000 pa (Base), W1
An established international property investment company is looking for an Asset Manager to join the property team based in the London offices in W1.
The investment portfolio is across EU & UK, that spans across all asset classes in flagship locations. The Asset Manager will report direct to the Head of Asset Management and be responsible for the successful delivery of asset management across the portfolio.
This will involve:-
- Assessing existing assets & reviewing other revenue streams, asset enhancement & strategic partnerships.
- Reviewing and negotiating investment transactions
- Developing & delivering asset enhancement schemes
To be considered you will:
- Be a Chartered Surveyor (preferably 3 -5 years PQE) and have worked in Commercial property
- Have a proven track record in Asset Management
- Delivered development projects from inception through to completion
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established property company who are active in the market as an asset manager involved in transactions.
Please contact George on 0782 538 0252 for more information.