Leasing/Property Asset Manager MRICS, Commercial Developer, London
Basic salary £35,000 - £45,000 + Benefits
My client is an independent Commercial and Residential UK Developer based in the east end of London currently recruiting a property asset manager to join their expanding team.
You will be expected to handle assets such as offices, industrial warehouses etc, and make sure that the properties in the portfolio perform to their full potential.
- Assist with all aspects of lease activity for the portfolio with the Group Asset Manager and Commercial Lettings Manager.
- Negotiating terms of leases with new occupiers.
- Undertake the administration of our investment and development portfolio.
- Carrying out property inspections and undertaking lettings.
- Supporting the Director of Property Asset management in all aspects of portfolio management.
The successful candidate will ideally be MRICS but self-motivation and proven experience is essential. This is a fantastic role for someone living in London that wants to progress their career at a renowned Developer with a successful track-record.
What We Offer:
The role itself offers a competitive package, structured career progression along with the opportunity to work with a dynamic portfolio in an exciting part of London.
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, please send your CV to email@example.com