Asset Manager, City, £40000 to £60000 pa
An international real estate asset management house is seeking an Asset Manager to join the established team based in the City.
The Asset Manager will be responsible for a portfolio of assets and the delivery of the strategy.
This will involve;
- Business plans for individual properties
- Review & Implementation of Refurbishment/ Redevelopment schemes
- Manage third parties (to include managing agents, solicitors and surveyors)
- Other asset management initiatives to include negotiating surrender, rent reviews & lease renewals deals.
In order to be considered you WILL:-
- Have a proven track record in asset management
- Be numerical, articulate and comfortable with Cash Flow Analysis
- Be MRICS Qualified (preferably 2- 5 years PQE)
With over £4billion of assets under management this is an excellent opportunity for a Chartered Surveyor to join an established team and take ownership of a mixed-use portfolio.
Please contact George on 020 7734 5856 for further details.