Beach Baker Recruitment is currently working with a leading property consultancy to recruit an Account Coordinator in its Corporate Solutions division. This is a full time permanent role based in the City close to St Pauls.
The Account Coordinator will provide dedicated support to the Account Directors, and assist in ensuring the contractual requirements of accounts are delivered with the appropriate governance in place.
Responsibilities of the role will include:
- Have an overview of all ongoing initiatives across the accounts, maintain a tracker to support the delivery to required timescales.
- Prepare and organise annual reporting calendar and account reviews, preparing agendas and list of actions and owners.
- Understand contract governance requirements and ensure these are delivered.
- Manage the collation of data for regular KPI reporting to clients.
- Work with AD's to deliver a calendar of innovative ideas, events and market updates, leveraging across the whole company knowledge base.
- Support the broader team to ensure delivery of Executive and MI reporting for Clients.
- Review and improve the storage of account information, working with the account administrators.
- As required, undertake data analysis to identify trends and themes to support the wider client strategy.
- Support development and delivery of the business plan for the team, working as appropriate with the Leadership Team and Business Development.
- Support the creation of and then maintain standard slides to support communication and pitches for new work.
- Get involved in supporting RFP responses by collating materials and data etc.
- Lead delivery of logistics for team days, client presentations etc.
- Lead small projects to deliver change across the accounts as required.
The successful candidate for this role will be highly organised with experience in project management and working on key corporate accounts. A good general understanding of the real estate industry is required, along with strong skills in communication and client management. Candidates will also need advanced level Word, Excel & PowerPoint skills, and be highly numerate with a good eye for detail.