Beach Baker recognises that due to the nature of our operations, we are subject to a wide variety of national and local environmental statutes, regulations and policies. It is the policy of Beach Baker to observe both the letter and the spirit of environmental laws and regulations.
It is our objective to be a good environmental neighbour and to conduct our business so as to preserve the environment and where practicable improve the quality of life both for our employees and for visitors to our offices.
At our offices our employees deliver a full range of property recruitment services to clients. In doing this, we understand that our activities will impact on the environment, and we will therefore ensure that environmental management is incorporated into our building management practices.
It is our intention to effectively manage and improve our environmental performance and minimise the impacts of our business on the environment. We are committed to doing this by driving continual environmental improvement.
Accordingly, Beach Baker will:
- Make a timely response to remedy a known environmental or health hazard.
- Comply with any regulation requiring the company to report on any environmental circumstance.
- Not improperly manage or dispose of hazardous (including toxic) waste for which the company is responsible or improperly release such substances into the environment.
- Obtain the necessary environmental permits or proper authority in the execution of any instructions.
- Not falsify or unlawfully withhold information from anybody entitled to such information.
- Keep the appropriate records as required by any applicable regulation.
- Ensure waste management regimes include recycling and minimisation is in place at all our offices.
- Minimise energy consumption in use and its associated CO2 emissions
- Avoid the use of hazardous materials
- We recognise that we have an opportunity, and responsibility, to demonstrate best working practice to clients and other organisations and individuals that we encounter in the course of our work. We also use a renewalable energy company for all our electricity needs at our London offices.